Flask-WTF offers simple integration with WTForms.
- Integration with WTForms.
- Secure Form with CSRF token.
- Global CSRF protection.
- Recaptcha support.
- File upload that works with Flask-Uploads.
- Internationalization integration.
This part of the documentation, which is mostly prose, begins with some background information about Flask-WTF, then focuses on step-by-step instructions for getting the most out of Flask-WTF.
If you are looking for information on a specific function, class or method, this part of the documentation is for you.
Legal information and changelog are here.
- Upgrading to Newer Releases
- Flask-WTF Changelog
- BSD License